General Contracting Terms and Conditions
EAGT Gestalt Conference
19-22 September 2019
Data of the Service Provider:
Name: Magyar Gestalt Egyesület/Hungarian Gestalt Association
Registered office and postal address: 1146 Budapest, Zichy Géza u. 5.
Registry keeping authority: Metropolitan Court
Registration number: 01-02-0010812
Tax number: 18183203-2-42
E-mail address: email@example.com
Website address: https://gestaltconference2019.com/
Customer Service e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint processing place and contact
Hosting provider: Webonic Kft.
Hosting provider’s address: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 14., email@example.com
I. General Provisions
1. These General Contracting Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GCTC) determine the terms and conditions of the
admission ticket sale and purchase service between the Service Provider and the Natural Person or Legal Entity
using the Service Provider’s online system (hereinafter: Customer) as well as the rights and obligations relating
2. The Service Provider operates an online system (hereinafter: System) to sell admission tickets (hereinafter:
Tickets) for the EAGT Gestalt Conference (hereinafter: Conference) to be held on 19-22. September 2019.
3. The Service Provider is the organiser and the implementer of the conference and is in possession of all the
permits and licenses required for the implementation.
4. Natural persons over the age of 18 may make purchases on the website. The Customer accepts the Terms and
Conditions of the Contract for the Service as well as the provisions of these GCTC by pressing the “Submit”
navigation button. By entering into a Contract, the Customer declares having understood and accepted as binding
the provisions of these GCTC, including especially the information referred to in section II. of the GCTC as well as
granting consent to the processing of their data required for the use of the Service within the scope as specified in
the GCTC and in the data processing information.
5. The established Contract is construed a written Contract; the conclusion of the Contract is certified by the
electronically saved purchase data supplied by the Customer, which the Service Provider shall keep for a specific
period (8 years) defined in the legal regulation on accounting and taxation. The data entered by the Customer, the
information recorded about the purchased ticket, the confirmation of the transaction by the bank and the text of the
GCTC shall together constitute a written contract.
6. The Contract between the Parties is established in English.
7. The Service Provider informs the Customer and the Customer expressly accepts that the Service Provider has
the right to unilaterally amend the GCTC. When the GCTC are modified, the Service Provider informs the Customer
by disclosing the changes on the website no later than eight (8) days prior to the entry into force of the modification.
II. Information prior to the conclusion of distance Contracts pursuant to section 11. of Government Decree 45/2014. (26 February):
1. Users can learn about the details of the Conference, the types and prices of the available tickets, the teams
and the detailed programme on the website prior to making a purchase. The ticket price includes the applicable
prices (gross) in EUR (EUR) and is payable by bank transfer. The ticket price includes only the price of participation
in the Conference and the meals stated in the Conference programme. In addition to the gross prices indicated
therein, Consumers may not have any further costs in that regard. The price includes all the costs, yet the
Customer’s bank may apply charges during the payment. Any other expenses relating to the Conference (e.g.,
accommodation, travel, other meals, equipment required for workshops etc.), shall be covered by the Customer.
2. Service Provider’s name: Magyar Gestalt Egyesület/Hungarian Gestalt Association
3. Service Provider’s registered office, postal address, e-mail address:
1146 Budapest, Zichy Géza u. 5.. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Service Provider operates at the registered office specified in section I. Consumers may address their
complaints to any contact address of the Service Provider.
5. The Service Provider does not use Contracts for an indefinite term or flat rate Contracts. The price includes
the costs of the particular purchase, stated in these GCTC.
6. The Customer’s telecommunication provider may charge a fee for the internet, mobile or other electronic
connection of the device used in the purchased transaction (mobile phone, telephone, computer tablet with internet
connection etc.) pursuant to the Customer’s individual subscription or other Contract. However, the Service Provider
does not apply any premium rate Service.
7. The Service Provider does not issue tickets; the Customer may attend the Conference by presenting the
bill or a copy thereof.
8. Complaint handling rules:
a) All complaints are handled at the Service Provider’s registered office. The postal address, email address,
online address and phone number of the Customer Service are stated in section I. of the GCTC.
b) The Customer may inform the Service Provider of any complaint concerning the Service Provider’s conduct,
activity or default, directly related to the distribution or sale of the goods verbally or in writing. The Service
Provider shall investigate verbal complaints without any delay and, if possible, take action to remedy the
situation without any delay. When the Customer does not agree with the complaint handling or the complaint
may not be investigated immediately, the Service Provider shall prepare a report on the complaint and on
their position concerning the complaint, and shall hand over one copy thereof to the Customer immediately
when the complaint is submitted verbally, or send it to the Customer, not later than simultaneously with the
substantive response in the case of verbal complaints submitted by phone, or by using some other electronic
c) The Service Provider shall provide a substantive response to the written complaint in writing within thirty
days from its receipt and send it to the Customer, primarily to the email address provided by the Customer.
The Service Provider must provide reasons for decisions rejecting the complaint. In the event that the
complaint is rejected, the Service Provider must inform the Customer in writing about the authority or
conciliation panel where a procedure may be initiated concerning the complaint, subject to the nature of the
complaint. The postal address of the competent authority and of the conciliation panel competent according
to the Service Provider’s registered office, must also be specified.
d) The Service Provider does not pursue any public service and therefore is not subject to any special
legislation pertaining to Service Provider pursuing such activities (operating a special customer service,
extended customer service hours, availability of appointments, continuous accessibility, five minutes’ login
time, customer protection officer, etc.).
9. The Service Provider does not execute any transaction during which the Consumer could be obliged to
reimburse the eligible costs of the Service Provider, due to the fact that the Consumer exercised their right of
cancellation and termination of the Contract.
10. Pursuant to section 29. (1) l) of Government Decree 45/2014. (26 February), the Customer may not
exercise the right of cancellation or termination of the Contract because the admission ticket for the Conference
applies to a particular time (specific day, specific date).
Information on liability for defects and product warranty is available
11. The Service Provider is accessible via email at email@example.com.
12. Pursuant to Government Decree 151/2003. (22 September) and its annex, the guarantee obligation does
not apply to the products sold by the Service Provider.
13. The Service Provider is not a signatory and is not subject to the Code of Conduct defined in the Act on the
Prohibition of Unfair Trade Practices against Consumers.
14. The Contract between the Service Provider and the Customer is established for a definite period, which
ends when the Conference ends.
15. The Contract may not be transformed into a Contract for an indefinite term.
16. During the purchase process, the Customer has no obligation other than the payment of the price.
17. The Customer does not provide any deposit or other financial security to the Service Provider.
18. Digital data content operation, technical protection measures: The availability of the servers in which the
purchase data are saved is above 99.9% p.a.. All data are backed-up regularly, and therefore the original data can
be restored if any problem occurs.
Cooperation capacity of the digital data content with hardware and software: The data are stored in an MSSQL
and MySQL database provided by the host provider Webonic Kft. (8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 14.)
The data are stored with sufficient strength and encryption and are coded with integrated hardware support.
19. Consumers may turnto the geographically competent district offices with their complaints. For more contact
information, visit the following website: http://jarasinfo.gov.hu/.
20. The scope of competence of the conciliation panel includes resolving disputes related to the quality or
safety of the product, the application of product liability rules, the quality of service or the conclusion and delivery
of the contract between the parties (consumer disputes) out of court. To this end, the conciliation panel shall attempt
to achieve an amicable settlement or, failing that, to adopt a decision on the case with a view to the simple, rapid,
efficient and cost effective enforcement of consumer rights. When requested by a consumer or a business, the
conciliation panel will advise on rights and obligations of consumers. The conciliation panel is an independent body
operating alongside the County (Budapest) Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Conciliation body having
competence according to the registered office of the Service Provider: Budapest Conciliation Panel, registered
office: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99. III. floor 310., postal address: 1253 Budapest, P.O. Box: 10.
21. Customers whose place of residence is in the European Union should note that, if they have a cross-border
consumer dispute, i.e., their place of habitual residence is outside Hungary, they may also use the online dispute
settlement platform in relation to any product or service purchased online. The online dispute resolution platform is
available on the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show
III. The purchase
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to reject the Customer’s order in justified cases, especially
including when false or incomplete data are supplied or any fraud is committed in relation to the system or the
2. The Customer declares that their supplied data are true and valid.
3. In the course of the purchase transaction, the Customer can select the ticket to be purchased on the
‘Registration’ page. Following the entry of the required data, the Customer selects the requested meals and, by
ticking the check box, confirms having studied and accepted as binging the provisions of these GCTC and the data
processing information. By pressing the Submit navigation button the Customer purchases the tickets and has a
payment obligation. When data need to be corrected, the Customer may make an unlimited number of corrections
until they press the ‘Submit’ navigation button. After that, the payment is made by bank transfer. The Service
Provider sends confirmation of the purchase, with an issued proforma invoice, to the specified email address within
48 hours. The Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage occurring due to the supply of an erroneous email
address. If the Customer does not receive confirmation of the order within 48 hours, they must report it to the Service
Provider and if no confirmation is received within the subsequent hour, the Customer shall be relieved from the
binding force of the offer, i.e., the Customer will no longer be bound by the order and shall not be obliged to accept
the ticket or pay for it. The Service Provider rejects liability for any error that occurs during the bank transfer.
4. The Customer receives an e-invoice (electronic invoice) about the purchase. An electronic invoice is an
invoice that contains the invoice data in the form of electronic signs. An electronic invoice can only be issued
transmitted and stored electronically and its paper-based version may not be used as an original authentic
document. The Service Provider issues the e-invoice automatically, based on data supplied by the Customer, with
the mediation of an e-invoice provider (Számlázz.hu, operator: KBOSS.hu Kft., tax number: 13421739-2-13,
company registration number: 13-09-101824, registered office: 2000 Szentendre, Táltos u. 22/b.). By starting the
purchasing process, the Customer expressly declares acceptance of the e-invoice and a transfer of their data to
the e-invoice provider. If the Customer enters the name or the address to be indicated in the invoice erroneously
and the invoice is issued with the wrong information, the Customer may request the modification of the invoice on
one occasion within no more than 10 calendar days from the date of issue of the invoice. The Customer may request
the modification of the invoice at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. Limits of the services of the Service Provider
1. As the Service Provider provides the Service in a particular state (‘AS IS’), the Service Provider shall not
be liable in any way for the accuracy, reliability, problem-free operation, completeness or suitability of the intended
purpose of the Service, including the software used for the operation of the Service and all contents accessible with
the Service. Furthermore, the Service Provider shall not be held liable for any fault occurring as a result of any event
beyond their control or the consequences thereof, such as technical errors or interruption of the internet network,
technical unavailability or interruption caused by any event, or destroying applications or programs installed by other
parties (including: viruses, worms, macros or hacker activities).
2. In order to maintain the Service or the related website or for other security reasons, the Service Provider
shall have the right to interrupt the Service in part or in full, without the provision of any prior notification or
3. . The Service Provider shall only be liable for damages caused by deliberate or severely negligent fault
attributable to the Service Provider. The liability is limited to the value of the purchase transaction.
4. The Customer accepts that the Service Provider is not responsible for any damage or fraud that occurs
during or as a result of the payment.
5. The Service Provider excludes liability for any damage or loss that is the consequence of any noncontractual
or unlawful activity or default of the Customer or a Third Party.
V. Rules relating to the Conference
1. Registration is by name, yet it is transferable. Admission to the Conference takes place through registration
on site and involves the wearing of the ID defined and provided on site by the Service Provider (e.g., armband,
2. Everyone attends the Conference on their own responsibility. Although the Service Provider takes all
reasonably and expected efforts to implement the event safely, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any
visitors who behave irresponsibly. Individuals under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs or other psychoactive
substances may not attend the Conference.
3. Image and voice recordings capturing the attendants may be made at the Conference; if you do not wish
to be in the recordings, please wear a no photo badge displayed at the registration point.
4. The Organiser may remove any visitor who is in breach of the Terms and Conditions of participation, the
house rules of the Conference or the institution hosting the Conference and the instructions of the security service
and other law enforcement bodies, to ensure the safety of the event to avoid disturbing the other visitors attending
the Conference. The Service Provider may not be obliged to provide compensation to individuals who are excluded
from the Conference for the aforementioned reasons.
5. In the case that the Conference is cancelled, the Service Provider will inform the Customer. If the
Conference is cancelled, the Service Provider shall provide information on the process, site and deadline of
refunding the tickets on its website or via email. Tickets may be refunded within the time limit of thirty (30) days
from the announcement, in exchange for the presentation of the invoice confirming the purchase. The Service
Provider is not obliged to provide compensation for any assumed or actual damage or cost other than the price of
the admission ticket, which must be redeemed by the Party providing the refund, in full. The registration fee cannot
be reclaimed in any case other than the cancellation of the Conference.
6. If either the Customer or the Service Provider is unable to fulfil any contractual obligation for any reason
that is beyond their control, such as war, mutiny, terrorist action, strike, accident, fire, blockade, flood, natural
disaster, sever disruption to the power supply or any other unpredictable or unavoidable event, the respective Party
shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs as a consequence of such events.
VI. Closing provisions
1. These GCTC were prepared in English and must be interpreted according to the rules of the Hungarian law.
2. In respect of issues not regulated in these GCTC, the provisions of the Hungarian Civil Code (Act V of 2013)
3. The Data Processing Information contains the terms for the processing of the personal data of Customers.
Download here : https://gestaltconference2019.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Privacy-Policy.pdf
Budapest, 17 May 2018